Yuba Sutter Fishing Club
3rd Annual - Lake Berryessa Open
Pleasure Cove Marina 6100 State Highway 128 Napa, CA 94558 707-966-9600
· Registration deadline – March 20th @ 8:00 pm
· Open to High School and Junior Anglers with Active SAF memberships
· Entry Fee - $25.00 per angler (Checks payable to Yuba Sutter Fishing Club)
· Blast off – Safe Light, Weigh in – Begins at 2:00pm
· Gate open at 4am to allow for early launch and check in.
· Team event, 5-Fish Limit with 12” minimum
· Raffle Prizes, Lunch and Award ceremony to follow
· Boaters – Kill Switch and live well checks, $15.00 launch fee paid for boaters
· Weigh in and awards presented on the Wild West Bass Trail tournament trailer
· Registration/Check in at Pleasure Cove March 23rd from 6-8pm at the big house across from the launch ramp and store.
· Cabins and RV Camping available at Pleasure Cove Marina, Markley Cove Marina. Ask for the fishing tournament rates.
Tournament Director – Mendi Nevarez– 530-870-3994
We are recommending that anglers and families stay at Pleasure Cove the night before as they are giving us a great deal on cabins, tent campsites and RV sites. In addition to waiving the 2 night minimum stay requirement they have significantly reduced all their rates and are offering reduced launching for those staying in the resort. Reservations must be made by phone (707) 966-9600 to get discounts. You can also stay at Markley Cove nearby.
RV with Electric & Water
RV with Sewer, Electric, & Water
Cabin 4 person
Cabin 8 person