Youth Bass Classic - Student Angler Federation event 7/30/17
For high school and junior anglers.
- Register online by 8:00 pm, Friday, July 28th
- Check In Begins: 5:00 am, Bidwell Marina Boat Launch
- Blast Off at Appx. 6:00 am)
- Weigh In will start at 12:00 pm followed by Awards, Raffle, and Barbecue Lunch
- Cost: $25 per angler.
- Launch fees and parking are not included
- Prizes (Plaques) will be awarded to 1st 2nd 3rd place for each division.
- Big Fish plaque for entire tournament
- There are Student and Junior Angler divisions
- 5 Fish Limit per High School team
- 5 Fish Limit per Junior Angler
- 12" mouth closed, 0.50 penalty for dead fish.
YS Fishing Club Members that need a boat will need to pay $25.00 for a boater reimbursement fee. Boaters are assigned in order of registration with payment.
All anglers must have an active Student Angler Federation membership # to advance to participate
All boaters must have 300k per occurrence liability policy.
Host Hotel is America's Best Value Inn - Oroville CA 530-533-7070
Contact Mendi Nevarez at 530-870-3994 if you have any questions.